Be part of the SummerStage mission! Ticket sales only cover a portion of the cost of our high-quality performances and educational camps. We’re a standalone 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and as such, we don’t receive state or municipal funding. Generous donors like you make everything we do possible.
Thank you for supporting SummerStage!
Make a financial contribution
A gift to SummerStage is an investment in the artistic landscape of Delafield and the surrounding area. Your gift allows us to offer professional-quality theatre, music, and educational offerings at prices that are accessible to everyone. Set the stage for great entertainment in the great outdoors by contributing today!
With losing the 2020 season due to the COVID-19 pandemic, your donation is now more important than ever to ensure that SummerStage remains a fixture in Lake Country for many years to come. We appreciate your gift of any size – no gift is too small!DONATE NOW
or send a check to:
SummerStage of Delafield
PO Box 180404
Delafield, WI 53018
Sponsor our productions
Do you own a business? Increase your visibility and demonstrate your company’s dedication to quality of life in Lake Country by sponsoring SummerStage.
Your sponsorship will:
- Give you the opportunity to market your business to a targeted audience
- Create unique cross-promotional opportunities (e.g. discount at your establishment with a ticket purchase)
- Enrich the cultural landscape of Lake Country
- Keep SummerStage ticket prices reasonable by defraying production costs
- Provide an array of benefits for your or your business including complimentary tickets – custom benefits also available!
Shop with Amazon Smile
Support SummerStage while you shop! Visit smile.amazon.com and designate us as your charity of choice. It’s the same shopping experience that you’re used to, but as an added bonus, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to SummerStage.
Donate an item from our wish list
It takes a lot to make entertainment come to life and even more when it’s outside. We are in need of the following and would appreciate your in-kind donation of any of these items:
- Ryobi power tools including drills, saws, and battery packs
- Extension cord reels
- New floor squeegees to dry the stage in event of rain
- Storage tubs of various sizes
- Plastic cups, paper plates, and plastic utensils
- Insect repellant
Attend a special event
SummerStage hosts special events throughout the year to raise additional operating funds. Enjoy an elegant evening at our spring gala, kick off the summer at Party in the Park, or join us for our fall fundraiser.
SummerStage of Delafield is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.