SummerStage is located in the Lapham Peak Unit of the Kettle Moraine Stage Forest which is one mile south of i-94 on Highwat C in Delafield, WI Go to our location page for a map.
The stage is located 300 yards up the lighted ski trail from the Evergreen parking lot.
The venue consists of:
- a stage with a roof, including stage light
- Stage “wash” lighting on poles
- a back stage room
- a back stage storage shed/dressing room
- A technical booth for running lighting and sound
- a concession stand
- A concession stand storage shed
- a 20′ by 30′ picnic tent
- and admissions gazebo
- A Port-A-John area
- A handicap accessible path from the ski trail to the audience area
Map to Backstage Area: SS-Venue Map-Satt-View