Rain/Inclement Weather Policy
For SummerStage sponsored events, we will only cancel in advance when it’s obvious that we’ll have really bad weather and/or lighting at the time of the performance. If there is the possibility of inclement weather prior to or during a performance:
- We will always do our best to complete the show even if there is light rain.
- In the case of heavy rain, high wind, and/or cold temperatures, we will hold the show no longer than 30 minutes for a play and 45 minutes for a music event.
- If the is lightning, we will cancel immediately.
- If the show is canceled, your ticket will be good for any remaining dates of that show for plays.
- If there are no remaining dates available, you may exchange your ticket for another SummerStage event during the season or request a refund.
- For music events, we will try to reschedule. If we can’t you may request a refund or a credit to attend another event.
- If requesting a refund, please send your ticket stub to or stop by our office at 412 Genesee Street, Delafield, WI 53018.