Reverend Raven and the Chain Smokin’ Altar Boys
September 16 @ 6:30 am – 8:30 pm
$17.00 Adults, $15 Senior/Student/Military, $8 Youth
Reverend Raven and the Chain Smoking Altar Boys play traditional blues, straight up with a big dose of passion. With smoking grooves, served up with hot harmonica and smooth stinging guitar they play original songs. Bringing crowds to their feet at the hardest to please and sophisticated night clubs in the Midwest, Reverend Raven and the Chain Smoking Altar Boys play traditional blues, straight up with a big dose of passion. With smoking grooves, served up with hot harmonica and smooth stinging guitar they play original songs peppered with nods to Slim Harpo, Little Walter, Jimmy Rogers, Billy Boy Arnold, Junior Wells and the three Kings.
- Wisconsin Music Industry (WAMI) award for best blues band in 1999, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2015. People’s Choice Award in 2006, 2008, 2010.
- Voted the Best Blues Band In Milwaukee by The Shepherd Express Reader’s Poll in 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- 2011 Blues Blast Music Award Nominee for Best Blues Band” and “Best Song”
- 2015 Blues Blast Music Award Award for Best Live CD
- 2015 Independent Blues Scene Award for Best Live CD
- 2007 Grammy Award Nominee for “Best Blues Compilation CD” for Bamfest 2007
- Band features Grammy Nominee Westside Andy Linderman on harmonica
Please note that there is a $5 per vehicle park use fee. It’s free if you have a state park sticker.
The food truck for this event will be JAMAICAN KITCHEN & GRILL with their authentic Jamaican Cuisine.
Check out their website:
Thanks to our sponsors